After just three weeks, erminas is happy to announce the availability of SmartAPI 0.9.1!
This release contains various bug fixes and improvements especially for the manipulation of page elements.
2012-12-14: Version 0.9.1.0
- Settings from “Configure Editable Areas” for content classes added
- Better error messages for RQL errors
- API methods/properties can depend on server version (see Headline.IsLanguageIndependent for example)
- Access to referencing/linking in structural elements
- Access to the recycle bin
- Session finds out correct RQL web service address and server version automatically on creation
- Page lists in Project no longer load all available information on pages on first access
- Setting the default/sample text to a already set value in Text content class elements no longer throws an exception
- Access to structural page elements no longer throws an exception
- Setting the value now works as expected on all content page elements
- Better mitigation for race conditions in deletion/removal from recycle bin on the server (current solution is still not perfect)